baby duck with lots of problems

Opie I just had to look at your video again this morning. You've got that tail action going on that is so cute. He looks so happy when he pulls the towel off in the end. Thanks so much Patti for sharing this with us.

Que Sera come inside yesterday. She wasn't that hard to catch I think she wanted us to catch her. She didn't have her cheeta moves like she used to. I held her and talked to her and gave her smooches she was a sweetie. She talked to Princess in the oven door like Opie does. I put her in the tub and she had a blast. She even did her happy dance in the tub. I've never saw her do that before. She paddled her feet under her back and forth. I started laughing see her do this. She did a lot of talking to us. She sit on hubbies lap and talked to him. I think she missed us as much as we miss her.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Patty
That is so sweet. I just love the way the relate to us. I'm glad she enjoyed her inside time with you all. Now Robbie is going to have to capture that happy dance in the tub.

Opie is laying on his bed right beside me.

Awe, I'm so glad Que Sera came in. She's too precious. I'd love to see her happy dance as well!

I can't believe topper was full! That was probably sure a sight

I enjoyed having Que Sera inside so much.  She is so soft her feathers almost feel like silk.  She has a brown spot of feathers in the middle of her back.  It's covered by her wings most of the time but when I was holding her I noticed the brown.  I don't know where that come from she was always solid white.  I hope Clyde doesn't notice it since he has claimed her for his daughter.  

Patty
o my word, that makes Que Sera just so kissable. I'd kiss her sweet face in a second. She is soft and cute. If Clyde notices the brown spot and questions it, tell him it's a mud stain.

Is he taking his meds ok?

When I woke up this morning hubbie was fixing the ducks some macaroni.  I didn't think they would be full so I fixed their usual eggs and took it out to them.  They wouldn't come near the plate of eggs.  They reminded me of people who waddle out of the all you can eat breakfast bar.  Most of them were laying beached on the ground with their crops full.  I have never seen Topper full before and turn down food but she did.  I let the chickens out and they were happy to eat all the ducks eggs they left sitting.  The ducks enjoyed the all you can eat macaroni bar that hubbie fixed for them.

Patty
Eeeeee, beached ducks full of food. All pancaked out. Soft burds everywhere.

Ha-ha, Topper!!

This is Muffin, can you guess why?

Monday the friend who got my one roo came by and my goodness she feel in love with Opie and boy did he love all the attention she took lots of pics and a video and he was in his element. He's such a hambone. lol
I love that. He totally plays up to people for attention and their love. He is a gem, Patti. I imagine he wagged his tail a lot. So cute.

Back
Top Bottom