"Baby eggs" are here, now the waiting begins...and a seller question

HobokenChickenEmergency

Songster
10 Years
Mar 18, 2009
Evansville
I think I found a new favorite Ebay seller. I bought 6 EE eggs from him (baby eggs, as my kids are calling them!), and they just got here. 1 is almost brown, 1 is olive green, 1 is almost robin egg blue, and 4 are blue-green.

My 6 yr old took one look at them and said, "Aw, they're all rotten!" LOL He's only ever seen white or brown.

Anyway, they're hanging out on top of the entertainment center until it's time to incubate.

Now if only my others would get here! I haven't heard anything from the other seller yet (4 days later), so I sent him a very friendly message saying to let me know when he ships so I can watch for them. Am I jumping the gun? I hate to sound like a nag, but....I've never had a seller who didn't message me to at least let me know that he got payment, shipped already, etc. And I know when I sell on Ebay, I always make a point of communicating. It's polite, and it doesn't hurt my feedback ratings. LOL

You are right, it is called, "CUSTOMER SERVICE". I wonder if it even still exsists any more? He should have called/emailed by now. I don't even know you, and I wrote you a note, it is not hard!!
he.gif

He just emailed me back. I think he was confused by my Ebay username being registered under my hubby's name, and my email being signed "Wendy". He said, "If you're Jerry, they should arrive tomorrow, since I shipped on the 18th."
lol.png

Now I'm idly wondering why USPS says that Priority mail takes 2 days, when it ALWAYS takes 3. Or maybe it's just that we still have ye olde Pony Express out here.

Back
Top Bottom