Baby food help!

Dragonisme

In the Brooder
May 2, 2020
i have baby lovebirds that are around 4weeks but their mom seemed to have neglecTed them so now I have them in a warm box but I don’t know what to feed them. I went to the nearest pet stores but they were all sold out of baby bird formulas. It’s already really late but I just can’t sleep without knowing what to feed them. Ive seen people give them moist dog food as baby bird food but I’m scared to put them in risk. If anyone knows a possible way of making baby bird food with bird seeds or a safe way to make baby food with home supplies, please help. I need to feed these babies and it’s giving me a panic attack. If you know anybody or if you can help, please reply! Thank you for your time!

i have baby lovebirds that are around 4weeks but their mom seemed to have neglecTed them so now I have them in a warm box but I don’t know what to feed them. I went to the nearest pet stores but they were all sold out of baby bird formulas. It’s already really late but I just can’t sleep without knowing what to feed them. Ive seen people give them moist dog food as baby bird food but I’m scared to put them in risk. If anyone knows a possible way of making baby bird food with bird seeds or a safe way to make baby food with home supplies, please help. I need to feed these babies and it’s giving me a panic attack. If you know anybody or if you can help, please reply! Thank you for your time!
If we find wild baby bird we just pick up baby food and they will eat it.

i’ve added a couple of tags for help....but you can find handfeeding formula on amazon that ships and arrives pretty quickly. in the meantime, you might consider mashing up boiled eggs into a paste that could be handfed. i boiled and mashed button eggs for mom and dad to feed the babies

i’ve added a couple of tags for help....but you can find handfeeding formula on amazon that ships and arrives pretty quickly. in the meantime, you might consider mashing up boiled eggs into a paste that could be handfed. i boiled and mashed button eggs for mom and dad to feed the babies
Thank you so much! I’ll try this out until I get a real formula! Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom