Baby Freedom Rangers

Quote:
I think that was the best description of a Cornish X I have ever heard.
big_smile.png

why thank you. i hope i feel the same about the new ones coming in! hot, stinky, fast growing freezer fillers. What a job title!

did PC send you the address? are you up for a nice drive? it would be great to meet you and extend our happy chicken family

I am very interested but it's looking like a very long long week and I don't know if I can talk dh into it, especially at 3.70 a gallon for gas. It might just make sense to do it in october when it's an hour closer and I can actually bring birds to process myself. Plus it's right near my grandmother and father's houses, so we can work in a visit.

But I wanna nowwwwwwwwwwww.

Double P usually posts awesome videos of our events. Just keep us posted if you are able to convince dh to drive out on Sunday! the october event will be cool too as it seems like there's going to be a ton of processing...we'll have an assembly line!

i'm hoping for Sunday but doubtful. As for Oct, that sounds very promising, though I have to do too many to bring them all, since we're serving poussin for thanksgiving. Just let me know how many to pack up.

Can't wait to see the video!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom