6578d799.jpg

d9e56ef2.jpg

66d7ee08.jpg

fbd26f6c.jpg

75786f79.jpg

3b94871f.jpg

They are still afraid for their lives of me
sad.png

Awwwwwie! Sooo cute! you'll just have to work with them alot to hand tame them.
I bottle fed my babies so they would be very tame.... but you should be able to tame them out as they are still little guys...
smile.png

If you are feeding grain.. put it in your hand and sit on the ground and let them come to you...just hold your hand out and talk quietly...
Maybe put a flake of hay beside you and let them come to you to eat....
Eventually they will get used to being close to you....

They are five month old nigerians
wink.png

I have them eating hay and bread from my hands but they won't touch goat chow or goat treats, even if not from my hands. Sometimes if they are relaxing in their house I will just go sit with them for a while until they let me scratch their chins
smile.png

I would put a leash on them and brush them all over and touch them if they like it or not. Give them some food they like at that time too....mine like saltine crackers too. Also be picking up their feet and getting them use to that cause they will need to be trimmed. You can start tying them up too and brushing/picking up their feet acting like you are working on them.
smile.png

I do really like the chocolate ones color and the pink is really nice against her coat.

They are so cute!

Thanks for the advice! I really want to leash train them too (hence the harnesses) so that would help with that as well. I did grab each of them this evening and hold them in my arms and talk to them while scratching their necks. They fought it at first but gave up quickly, lol

Back
Top Bottom