"Baby Hueys" pics - update a week and 1/2 later

Steve_of_sandspoultry

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Does anybody remember that old cartoon? This is our first hatch of Toulouse for this year. They are still in a maturnity pen but at the rate they are growing it won't be long before they can explore the real world!

Toulusegoslings6-10.jpg

Toulusegoslings26-10.jpg

Toulusegoslings36-10.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
AWWW! I have three right now ( my first ) and even though i dont know what they are they make the CUTEST noises!!!

Quote:
Not yet I haven't sexed them. They will probably spend another week or 2 in the maturnity pen to grow out some more then i'll see who is what before they go out with the rest of the gang. Our main pens aren't covered so the bigger the Hueys get the better.

Steve

They are so cute
love.gif
I have 1 toulouse gosling, 'he' (I think) is about 6 weeks old or so. About half the size as the adult geese, and has quite a few feathers on the back and wings. Chatterbox ('his' name) is such a lover, always comes up to me to say hello when I'm out in the yard
smile.png
Their 'parents' (pair of embdens I recently bought, along with a toulouse that I suspect is a gander) have recently started taking Chatterbox and Little One (african baby, also about 6 weeks old) to the pond, it is so neat watching them in there
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom