baby wood ducks

And this site says :

"Feeding Your Duck
Start your duck on feed formulated for baby ducks. If this type of feed is not available in your area, substitute with chick starter.
Begin feeding your duck a chicken grower ration and cracked corn after 3 weeks of age. The duck will not overeat; always have feed at its disposal.
Avoid leg injuries by placing the feed on non-slippery paper for the first week; fine sandpaper works well. Remove wet and soiled feed each day.
Offer greens--such as grass, clover, dandelions, lettuce or cabbage--to your duck daily.
Place fresh drinking water in a shallow pan or trough with wire guards. To prevent drowning, the water should be deep enough for your duck to dip only his bill and head into. Adjust the depth accordingly as your duck grows."

Attachments

• How to Care for a Baby Wood Duck _ Pets on Mom.com.pdf
    8.5 MB · Views: 2
i live in america, and i usually buy some corn, a little bit of beans, and then grain and some i try to bring them fresh swamp greens every other day
That's not a good diet at all. It's fine for supplementing but they need a complete balanced feed for waterfowl. Mazuri makes really good waterfowl feeds, or you could use Purina or Nutrena gamebird. Those are all decent balanced feeds.

Back
Top Bottom