back from David's grave

Henny peeny

Songster
12 Years
May 4, 2007
NC
I went out the 10Th of Nov. to see David and to maker sure of his headstone it is fine but the rotten kids ( B'stards) took his flowers we had put there for him not sure who did it but it looked to me as when they put the head stone in that they broke the little cross it was ceramic it was nice I don't know who gave it to David it was on the front lawn of the house one day with flowers someone else gave him. I have it I told David I will fix it and bring it back once fixed.
I think it is because it is a new headstone and maybe in a year thinks will be ok to put there. I had a rabbit that looked like the rabbit he had her I gave him a Flemish giant she was 25 lbs and so friendly but her time came when she could have any more babies but this rabbit look the color of her when I was at the headstone she had holes in her so I bought a bigger rabbit not sure the weight it was heavy about 35 lbs I think I don't think some one can easily pick it up and it is huge. I took pictures only at night I was trying to get his spirit on camera but nothing I guess he don't know how to do this only to touch me but I will try again the next time I am to see him.
I stayed with my Auntie Claire while I was out it was nice visit I was only 3 days 4 if you count the day I came in but I was in at 5:00 something PM
I was sad that they couldn't leave the flower with David and that the little cross was broke but his headstone is the most unique in there no one else has a picture on theirs and the dragon is so good. I just hope the kids don't scratch it up.
I will post the night picture when I empty the car out I can't believe all the crap I have in it.
Rhayden

I'm sorry that the grave was not as you expected it to be.
hugs.gif
Have you checked with the cemetery employees? They may have removed items because they were in the way for mowing. I work at a church and we have a cemetery. Each year we have to remove a lot of things (shepherd's hooks, flower pots, statues, etc.) because they could get caught up in the lawn mowing equipment. They can get thrown by the mowers and weed eaters causing damage to headstones or other objects (not to mention the guys mowing.)

Also faded and outdated flowers are removed by the employees or sometimes they blow away in the fierce fall and spring winds.

Just a thought.

However, if you really believe that there are folks vandalizing the site, let the cemetery know. They can keep an eye out and file a police report if an incident does occur. Someone who would vandalize a gravesite is pretty darn low
somad.gif

I rol me son NEVER to take anything a way from a grave in it not right it is best to be respectful because the dead will haunt you I am sure of it. I didn't think of the wind blowing them away it was windy with the storm I may be thinking wrong maybe thanks :)

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom