Back from the show, look what I found.

Nice Trumpeteers there Deerman. Where was the show held at? What colors in the Homers did you get? What's their breeding?

I have Red Bar, Blue Bar, Red Check and Blue Check. From a local breeder here in Louisville. Haven't flown them yet. Have to order my 2009 bands for any new chicks coming up.

I'll try and get some decent pics of them and post tomorrow.

What kind of show do you go to to find these kind of birds? Do they have them in all states? Because those are amazingly beautiful. I've never seen anything like them.

The show was in freemont Ohio, and yes most states have them. Will post a links to way to find the shows.

most Shows start in the fall. The big Grand national is coming up in a few weeks. Biggest show in the Nation.

Got 5 pr. of good racer they are dark check, blue checks, and blue bar. Some are from Ganus birds, some from import . Have pedgree on all. One hen her mother won 8,000, Several with AU champion in their back ground. One hen is grand daughter of Super 77.

Also got 3 pr of White homer. not to race but to train and use as feeder for other birds.

Could post pics, but they look like most homers, but all have homed from 500 miles. These will be my breeder for my start back into racing. As I cant fly these.

I have never seen anything like that! How neat!
smile.png

These remind me of those cats with stubby legs. A useless animal that wouldn't survive evolution without human intervention.

Back
Top Bottom