Back to Eden Gardening and Hugelkulture and other non-conventional garden methods

Pics
@KDOGG331 I only do tires now for garden stacked no bending
go ahead i am lazy and love it

That sounds awesome!

I bought some raised beds on Amazon this year and they worked great but next year i want to try the lasagna thing. Actually, maybe I should prepare it now? That or different dirt.

I actually had better results from my potted plant. I tried putting a pepper in a pot and some in the bed. The potted one grew huge and produced a lot. The ones in the bed barely produced and also didn't grow tall at all :(

The tomatoes however did fantastic. We had sooooo many. Way too many lol that is until the rain hit them :/

But I think my peppers got devastated by slugs and I never treated it.

The potted one wasn't affected. Especially being up on the deck.

only mistake we had was not enough tires we did get them free from where put tires on the truck and the van they have to pay to have old ones removed so he said please take all you want so second fill of the truck compost as soon as our inch of snow is gone 2 yr old compost going in with chicken poo, dirt and 4 more beds two tires high but potato will get planted in 3

only mistake we had was not enough tires we did get them free from where put tires on the truck and the van they have to pay to have old ones removed so he said please take all you want so second fill of the truck compost as soon as our inch of snow is gone 2 yr old compost going in with chicken poo, dirt and 4 more beds two tires high but potato will get planted in 3

That sounds like a great idea!

sure worked out great for us we are old the Son I bought the house with is 34 never lived away from home his mother made him feel useless unloved

Back
Top Bottom