Back to School

WyandotteTX

Songster
10 Years
Jan 10, 2010
If it seems like I havent been around much lately(not that anyone would probably notice), but I have started back to Graduate school at the age of 40..almost 41. I am pursuing a Masters of Education in Counseling and will be done with it by December 2012. This week was my first week and it gave me some challenges but I am glad that I think I have handled the tasks needed to be produced. I had to write 15 pages and spend 11 hours online, the entire program is online which is a very good thing for me and my schedule.
Guess I am just ranting here.....just thought I would share the ramblings on a Sunday evening.
By the way, APA writing style is a GIGANTIC pain in the butt....ugh!

Thanks Debi, I was a bit overwhelmed beginning of last week when they sent me all of the information about what I was going to have to complete. I learned alot this week and just hope it becomes a little less stressful as each week goes along.
I am excited about the possibility of doing something new. I am a HS coach/teacher and it seems to have overwhelmed who I am. I want to be more than what I am currently, if that makes any sense. Plus I am tired of working 90 hours a week for 6 months out of the year as well......lol

Back
Top Bottom