Back yard pests...

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Mibotsu, May 24, 2011.

1. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Songster

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    Quote:i can't wait to move out of this STUPID neighborhood and get a mini-farm so i can do stuff like that lol

2. JJMR794

JJMR794 Crowing

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    I Did It The Same In Town As I Do Out Here... Discrete Is Not At This Address [​IMG]

3. KenK

KenK Songster

Jan 23, 2011
    Georgia
    I have one of those large security lights that you get from the utility companies, like a street light. Under the light is a bird feeder with sunflower seeds. The light does not seem to bother the coons at all. I got four in about two weeks. 3", number 4, turkey loads work well.

I kept a live trap baited three or four days with sardines and didn't catch anything, put a handful of sunflower seeds in it and caught one the next night.

4. JJMR794

JJMR794 Crowing

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    3", number 4, turkey loads work well.

YES THEY DO [​IMG]

3 1/2 INCH IS EVEN BETTER (GOTTA LOVE MORE BOOM!!! HE HE HE [​IMG] )​

5. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Songster

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    Quote:i totally would, but our neighbor hood is only 40 houses, very small, so everyone is watching, that and there are some narks that live around me that LOVE to taddle to the HOA

6. JJMR794

JJMR794 Crowing

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Quote:i totally would, but our neighbor hood is only 40 houses, very small, so everyone is watching, that and there are some narks that live around me that LOVE to taddle to the HOA

TATTLE ALL THEY WANT ITS YOUR RIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR LIVESTOCK IN ALL US STATES FROM ANY AND ALL PREDATORS. BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER THEY MAKE SOME WICKED POWERFUL AIR GUNS AND IF DISCRETE INTERVENTION IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST .22 CAL SILENCERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC USE NOW [​IMG] WALTHER EVEN MAKES A .22 PISTOL KIT THESE DAYS WITH 2 BARRELS, SILENCER, 2 CLIPS, AND OPTICS ON THE PISTOL--- THEY ARE QUITE SWEET... ALL COMES IN A HARD CASE [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: