Backwards Air Cell - What should I do?

Maybe this one was refrigerated upside down under storage and this is what caused it?
I refrigerate my hatching eggs as well and sometimes I get an egg where I really can’t tell which end is up and I’ll have to make sure I candle to see where the air cell is before I put them in the fridge.

Maybe this one was refrigerated upside down under storage and this is what caused it?
I refrigerate my hatching eggs as well and sometimes I get an egg where I really can’t tell which end is up and I’ll have to make sure I candle to see where the air cell is before I put them in the fridge.
I hadn't thought of that... This one clearly had distinguishable ends, but maybe it did get put in upside down... I don't have a bator that allows me to put eggs upright... Maybe I can make some cardboard into a circle and stick it up like that.
Hmmm interesting 🤔 I've seen this once before with shipped, but never local or backyard collected eggs. When you got them were they pointy side up or down?
Pointy side down.

I don't think it'll be necesary. I think it died. I'll give it a few days to be certain, but I'm pretty sure. On top of that, my other Pavlovskaya almost definitely died today. Seems I won't get any Russians this time around.

Back
Top Bottom