Backwards duckling!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

So I thought you were saying make air holes in the membrane so I did (it was pretty shrink wrapped by now) and it didn’t bleed. Should I put it in the incubator? It’s not moving. The blood vessels are slightly there

So I thought you were saying make air holes in the membrane so I did (it was pretty shrink wrapped by now) and it didn’t bleed. Should I put it in the incubator? It’s not moving. The blood vessels are slightly there
Open the membrane carefully then. If he's dead you can take him all the way out.

@MGG do I have to take him all the way out to find out if he is dead? I don’t really want to see a dead baby:(
Well, no. I usually do so I can look to see if there's any deformities or anything, but if you take off the membrane and rub him with a q-tip you'll know. If he responds, he's obviously alive, and if not, well, he's gone.

So I have two other eggs that concern me.the air sacs are turning purple and I candled them and the air sacks were significantly smaller as well. They weren’t rlly moving and weren’t chirping. I could see there bills. Where I made safety hole is now covered by them should I assist? I don’t want to loose 2 more.

So I have two other eggs that concern me.the air sacs are turning purple and I candled them and the air sacks were significantly smaller as well. They weren’t rlly moving and weren’t chirping. I could see there bills. Where I made safety hole is now covered by them should I assist? I don’t want to loose 2 more.
What day now? Are they 100% alive at least? You could open the air cells like how you did for the dead baby. Don't put any holes in the membrane tho.

Back
Top Bottom