Backyard Chickens in the Media

MAZZUM

Hatching
8 Years
Sep 26, 2011
I was doing some research for the legalization battle and starting thinking about how it seems like everytime I am not looking I see magazine articles or news stories on the benefits of keeping backyard chickens. I think it would be nice to have a place where folks could drop links for positive media on keeping hens.
For example, I know Martha Stewart and CNN have done segments.

That's true.
It seems that most of the press we see is negative. Maybe we can dig up enough positive news to start an archive here on BYC.

I was doing some research for the legalization battle and starting thinking about how it seems like everytime I am not looking I see magazine articles or news stories on the benefits of keeping backyard chickens. I think it would be nice to have a place where folks could drop links for positive media on keeping hens.
For example, I know Martha Stewart and CNN have done segments.

Some-what off the topic but, I find myself looking at the eggs they use in the cooking shows and can tell which cooks use store bought
eggs. Jamie on the cooking show cracked open an egg and it was very orange. Do you think only people whom raise chickens notice?

Back
Top Bottom