Bad buffo's, Their plotting

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by crazyhen, Nov 29, 2008.

1. crazyhen

crazyhen Overrun With Chickens

Aug 26, 2008
    mtns of ,NC.
    I know it they are pecking at their jail and everytime i go there it stops. They look at you with same look that a 4 yr old gives his mother when he or she is guilty as heck. I have found and patched one hole in the box and they are planning their get away.
    The laugh is on them because tomorrow they are moving to their coop. I have the heat lamp set up and the temp is holding well. The pine chips are down and its insulated inside with cardboard. No drafts. I'm not sure but I think I might have two roos in the six I kept. LOL they are really growing and my other hens have not had anymore prob. In fact they both layed today. YEH . Do your hens plot against you. Jean

2. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    i think my silkies are plotting to hatch more in the middle of winter! [​IMG]

3. sewincircle

sewincircle Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Central New York
    How old are they jean?
    Mine dig to China when I am not looking. We had to dig further down and put the fencing underground. They are sneaky. Ya ever see Shawshank Redemption? Check there pant legs. Oh ya they dont have any! LOL

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Are you KIDDING ME? My Ameraucana chicks at 3 weeks old, having been trying to pick their way out of one corner since day 1. No luck though! [​IMG] My other birds have the biggest coop in America so they really don't want to leave.

5. crazyhen

crazyhen Overrun With Chickens

Aug 26, 2008
    mtns of ,NC.
    I just posted pic's of the little dickens on the raising chicks forum. They are a mess for sure. I already miss them from my house but know they are better off in their new coop. Jean

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by