Hello all. Im a brand new member. Ive been raising silkies for maybe a year and a half. I would like some advice or feedback on feed. I usually purchase bags of feed from my local co op. The last 2 bags ive gotten have had something in it thats a web like substance thats kind of stringy and clumpy with the feed stuck in it. Its kind of hard to describe.And what looks like could possibly be mold but im not sure. Im not comfortable feeding it to my chicks.(i have brand new hatchlings). I havent seen this in any ive bought up until the last 2 recent bags. Does anyone know what this is? Is this normal or does it mean its old and i should throw it out? Please help.