BAD day anyone?

He evidently had enough notice to *pause his movie* LMAO Didn't give him enough time to make it to the bathroom, though...

Kids
barnie.gif

He's feeling better though... I"m thinking we'll go for a walk... and if he relapses there's a whole wheat field to fertilize ;)

He evidently had enough notice to *pause his movie* LMAO Didn't give him enough time to make it to the bathroom, though...

Kids
barnie.gif

He's feeling better though... I"m thinking we'll go for a walk... and if he relapses there's a whole wheat field to fertilize ;)

Ha! At least he's feeling better. I will never forget the time I vomited all over my mom's expensive pillow. Let's just say I spent the day outside.
hide.gif

Orps, you do your thing and prove them wrong. As long as you have faith in yourself, you can do it. Take it from someone who's been there.
And we DO actually have faith in you.

Orps, don't listen to anyone but yourself. It's your life, and it's your opinion what matters. Who cares if no one has faith in you? As long as you believe in yourself, you can do anything, no matter what anyone says. That's how I got out of my own hole. People can keep digging it for me, but I will never go back in.

Back
Top Bottom