BAD day anyone?

Sometimes, you have to ask a public official about the laws. Our online copy was very vague. I just found out that horses are legal in my town.
lol.png
If only i had enough room.

Thank you for starting this thread!! My day started great! My husband and I ride to work together, we work accross the street from each other. He took the day off, so I had the car and the radio to myself! I turned the bass up (he hates it) turned up the volume and drove fast. The speed limit is 70, he goes a sedate 60 to 65. Get to work, found out the boss told only her favorite pets today was jean day. Now I am an adult, could care less that it was a jean day. BUT she lied to half the office, instead of telling the truth, there was no reason to lie, but there you go. I work at a call center, I love my job. Today NOT, had a wonderful Greek food lunch with a friend, go back to work. My first call, I kid you not, was a man using the bathroom, flushing the toilet then washing his hand (hey got to love that he washes his hands after using the TOILET. How did I know this? The idiot was on speaker phone...... I did not hang up, which was what I wanted to do! Come to find out he made an appointment and did not know the name of the place, date or time of the appointment..... and his "lady" told him to just hang up the phone. I gladly did what she asked! My husband fixed me a nice dinner, he cooked steaks on the grill and I have enough for lunch tomorrow, it has to be a fantastic Friday.... at least a woman can always hope!

Thank you for starting this thread!! My day started great! My husband and I ride to work together, we work accross the street from each other. He took the day off, so I had the car and the radio to myself! I turned the bass up (he hates it) turned up the volume and drove fast. The speed limit is 70, he goes a sedate 60 to 65. Get to work, found out the boss told only her favorite pets today was jean day. Now I am an adult, could care less that it was a jean day. BUT she lied to half the office, instead of telling the truth, there was no reason to lie, but there you go. I work at a call center, I love my job. Today NOT, had a wonderful Greek food lunch with a friend, go back to work. My first call, I kid you not, was a man using the bathroom, flushing the toilet then washing his hand (hey got to love that he washes his hands after using the TOILET. How did I know this? The idiot was on speaker phone...... I did not hang up, which was what I wanted to do! Come to find out he made an appointment and did not know the name of the place, date or time of the appointment..... and his "lady" told him to just hang up the phone. I gladly did what she asked! My husband fixed me a nice dinner, he cooked steaks on the grill and I have enough for lunch tomorrow, it has to be a fantastic Friday.... at least a woman can always hope!

I hope you do have a good Friday! Why on Earth would someone call you on the toilet? It is kind of funny, but completely disgusting. I guess some people just have no hope.
hu.gif

Today was bad. At least the morning was. My mom made me breakfast for my state standards test, the NJASK, and apparently, she put milk in the eggs. Who does that? Not only did they taste bad, but I am partially lactose intolerant and had horrible stomach cramps throughout the whole test. It was torture. Now, I have to give a county presentation for 4-H. Ugh.:(

Last edited:
I always put milk in my scrambled eggs!! Makes them fluffy :)

Im jumping in to complain my 7 year old is vomity... I hate when I can't help my little ones...

Back
Top Bottom