bad juju

mom'sfolly

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 15, 2007
Austin area, Texas
Last night in chat I jokingly asked for prayers for lightning to get out of my son's swim meet. BAd Mommy, no biscuit. The instant karma result was vomiting at 3:30 am. Lovely way to wake up, the sound of a kid puking.
sad.png
Well, at least I get to sleep until the next round. It is also the first time I called anyone at 4:15 am. had to let the meet director know we wouldn't be there. Man was I glad I called the right number. Can you imagine what that wrong number would have sounded like. New words would have been invented on the spot, none of which could be repeated on a family forum.

night-night

Karen

The swim meet was, in fact, cancelled due to weather. But two days later I've got a kid who has barely eaten or gotten off the couch. If you knew my son you would know how unlike him this is. Poor kid. His fever is finally down, but I think it is the ibuprofen.

Sorry about your sick kiddo. I do know that karma stuff. I will never wish for something bad (kinda bad) to happen again. The guilt is overwhelming!

Yesterday we had a chest x-ray, blood work and an IV. Todays he's perfectly normal and back to fighting with his brother. He has also lost 5 pounds in 4 days with nothing but fever and body aches. The poor, poor kid. The doctor said it was viral but had the chest x-ray because she has been having a lot of quiet pnuemonias. Swim meet would have been far better.
he.gif

Karen

Back
Top Bottom