Bad Mistake Made :)

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by Baralak, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Baralak

Baralak Chillin' With My Peeps

Well I talked with my wife the other day, and wanted to take our Truffles (serama Cock) to a friends house. She helped me by being my incubating coach and hatched out my 4 seramas. I wanted to show her how much he had grown, and feathered out. I made him a towel seat in the car and we went Bye Bye.. well he just sat there looking all around, making his various chicken noises he is soo good at making.

We went by and saw Ms. Pat, then we decided to go get some buck dubbles from Burger King. We made it to BK got our buck dubbles, Truffles was completely interested, so we gave him part of the bun which took no time to eat. We headed home, brought him back in side, and put him in his hutch... This is where the problem starts...

Now Truffles wants to go Bye Bye ALL the time.. he paces back and forth when we are getting ready to go somewhere, and crows. He wants to run around the house (mind you I have a huge golden retriever, and 3 cats in the house). We have created a MONSTER!!!

lol... King Truffles the Go Bye Bye Chicken.. wants to go everywhere.. And, believe it or not, he doesn't poo anywhere except for the towel.

2. chickenvirgin

chickenvirgin Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2009
    Blaine Lake, SK
    Thank you...you made my morning, LOL![​IMG]

3. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Quote:Cute story!!

[​IMG]

4. X2Farm

X2Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Homer, GA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Give em an inch, they take the whole clucking mile [​IMG] [​IMG]

I agree... PICTURES!!!!!!

5. Denninmi

Denninmi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Cute story. We can't say "Mickey D's" in my house in earshot of the dog, or he starts whining. We take him through the drive through and get him a free child's sized cup of ice water. Mind you, the ice water at my house can't possibly taste as good, apparently.

6. ourlittleflock

ourlittleflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    cute story!!! - seramas have awesome personalities - that reminds me of my "Ozzy" - we don't go bye-bye but Ozzy, the serama - follows us around like a dog when we are in the coop just a chattering and of course we talk back

7. Baralak

Ok... Here he is ... The Mighty King Truffles, "Go Bye Bye Chicken"

On another note, you see my poor poor poor Brisnea Octagon 20 Eco with out anything in it [​IMG] Dry, unloaded, no eggs... Sigh.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  8. heather112588

heather112588 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    is he a bantam?

9. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2010
    NE Indiana
    That was a good story-----I was afraid of how it was going to end at first. Does he live in the house?

10. Baralak

Quote:Yes.. He is a Serama.. The smallest breed of chicken.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by