Bad storm came through

LlamaGirl4

Crowing
Nov 2, 2018
NW Ohio
At about noon on Saturday a very bad storm came through my area in ohio. My family geared up and we went out to put the livestock in the barns and the poultry in the coops.
The lights were flickering and we were huddled downstairs. At about 4 ish we heard a loud BOOM! A tree had fallen on top of our garage. Luckily none of our cars were in the garage but we will have to get a new garage.
Later that night I decided I was going to go sleep in the barn with the livestock. The donkeys hate storms and we have a pregnant goat that we didn’t want getting hurt. I wish someone took a picture because I fell asleep nestled against the pregnant goat.
About 5 years ago a bad storm came through and landed on our horse barn, killing one of our mares.
Sunday early morning is when the storm finally stopped and we went outside to check on things. All of the livestock and poultry are ok but a bit shaken up. We are going to have to get more fencing after most of the fencing got torn up.
I have about 20 ish barn cats that we have Just for rodent control. We don’t name and feed the barn cats but it was still sad after I discover a dead elderly cat that was crushed under a large tree.
Most of our neighbors have livestock and/or fowl and one neighbor lost most of their flock after a tree landed on the coop. Pls pray that she finds more chickens for the stricken chickens. Also a neighbors horse got loose and was missing for a while but they finally found it but it was limping and had a leg wound.

Pls pray for my area that we recover from this devastating storm and for everyone’s losses.
Also pray that we get our garage and fencing done quickly. I’ve been missing school for 2 days now and probably will miss tomorrow so that I can help around the yard and neighbors yards.

Thanks for your prayers!

At about noon on Saturday a very bad storm came through my area in ohio. My family geared up and we went out to put the livestock in the barns and the poultry in the coops.
The lights were flickering and we were huddled downstairs. At about 4 ish we heard a loud BOOM! A tree had fallen on top of our garage. Luckily none of our cars were in the garage but we will have to get a new garage.
Later that night I decided I was going to go sleep in the barn with the livestock. The donkeys hate storms and we have a pregnant goat that we didn’t want getting hurt. I wish someone took a picture because I fell asleep nestled against the pregnant goat.
About 5 years ago a bad storm came through and landed on our horse barn, killing one of our mares.
Sunday early morning is when the storm finally stopped and we went outside to check on things. All of the livestock and poultry are ok but a bit shaken up. We are going to have to get more fencing after most of the fencing got torn up.
I have about 20 ish barn cats that we have Just for rodent control. We don’t name and feed the barn cats but it was still sad after I discover a dead elderly cat that was crushed under a large tree.
Most of our neighbors have livestock and/or fowl and one neighbor lost most of their flock after a tree landed on the coop. Pls pray that she finds more chickens for the stricken chickens. Also a neighbors horse got loose and was missing for a while but they finally found it but it was limping and had a leg wound.

Pls pray for my area that we recover from this devastating storm and for everyone’s losses.
Also pray that we get our garage and fencing done quickly. I’ve been missing school for 2 days now and probably will miss tomorrow so that I can help around the yard and neighbors yards.

Thanks for your prayers!
Big prayers going up for you and your neighbors! Lord protect these children of Yours,bless their labors to recover...Amen.

Back
Top Bottom