Bad year to start 4H... Anyone know the answer to this question?

When my son did it a few years ago, they had several lab coats and everyone shared. Is anyone having an actual fair? We had one and after that all were moved to juniors only.

My local fair did 4-H and FFA only, no open entries this year! It was great though!
Same here. No public could see the animals either. Sad because I had spent a lot to get birds to show off with (yes, I'm that person) but nice because no PETA people or people feeding my animals popcorn and getting mad when my animals bite them for poking them

Same here. No public could see the animals either. Sad because I had spent a lot to get birds to show off with (yes, I'm that person) but nice because no PETA people or people feeding my animals popcorn and getting mad when my animals bite them for poking them
Yes, I agree with both of your points. But it is sort of nice to have only chicken people around. I love how everybody shares a common interest in poultry and will talk "chickens" for hours with random strangers!

Yes, I agree with both of your points. But it is sort of nice to have only chicken people around. I love how everybody shares a common interest in poultry and will talk "chickens" for hours with random strangers!
We had to stay at our pod this year cause if the 6ft rule, so I could only talk to the people right next to my pod. Luckily I helped arrange them so I could put my friends there. I did get three new birds though this year, so that was nice

We had to stay at our pod this year cause if the 6ft rule, so I could only talk to the people right next to my pod. Luckily I helped arrange them so I could put my friends there. I did get three new birds though this year, so that was nice
What breeds are your new birds? And how exactly does fair marketplace work? I've never tried it. :pop

What breeds are your new birds? And how exactly does fair marketplace work? I've never tried it. :pop

No market place. It's mostly you just asking the kids showing if they sell birds and then if they do, they'll tell you if birds they brought are for sale, if they breed to sell, ect. You usually can get a great deal on roosters too, which works great for me since I love them

The are who I got. The Pheonix actually was mine last year, and I traded her, so I'm glad to get her back. Then there's Nugget the (badly marked) salmon faverolle and Atlas the 11 pound naked neck Cockerel
20200810_175502.jpg
20200810_175326.jpg
20200817_100403.jpg

Attachments

• 20200530_125122.jpg
    20200530_125122.jpg
    888.5 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom