bald spot on my 5 day old duckling... :(

You would provide that only when they are starting to lay, or about too. Never give oyster shells to ducklings. Provide it in a separate dish.
Ok understood. Is the chick grit for now and before laying? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I am taking care of the properly.

Chick Grit should be provided when they are being fed treats.
one last question, sorry. Is it a good idea to buy Electrolyte and vitamin supplements for them because one of them vomited? Thanks for the help again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 10.48.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 10.48.02 PM.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 1
You can if you want, don't know if I would continue using it after a week or so. Did the duckling shake its head and liquid ended up spilling out, or was this gasping motions?

You can if you want, don't know if I would continue using it after a week or so. Did the duckling shake its head and liquid ended up spilling out, or was this gasping motions?
I believe he just shook his head and spit up a little. I didn't see it completely happen. But I didn't head any gasping motion.

Did you squeeze him a little. When they are little you can squeeze out water sometimes.
No, The both love my hand on their head/neck when they are napping and they always like to cuddle. I never have a grip on then my hand just rests there. Maybe she could've pushed her head a little bit closer to my hand and it triggered something? I will definitely watch for that. It was when she and her sister were sleeping or at least resting.

Back
Top Bottom