Bale of Hemp is HEEERE!

Nov 7, 2021
Lyric's World
The brooding room is FULL OF DUST. I mean it is on everything. Thank goodness my sewing machines are covered up. But the fabric . . . That's one thing I never ran into reading here - all about wood shaving dust. Huh, and I thought you peeps were perfect!! LOL :lau . So, I can't simply go in, scoop out wood shavings and replace with the new hemp. Noooo, I gotta dust and wash; THEN replace wood shavings.

Oh, and guess what . . . I have COVID!!! Ughhhhh.

Maybe tomorrow. I got up rarin' to go. Next thing I knew I was throwing up. Ok, TMI. But we talk about everything else and I'm schnick!!!! :barnie

Attachments

• Carolina Coops Hemp.jpg
    Carolina Coops Hemp.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
"Chick dust" is the reason I always recommend brooding outdoors, or at least outside of the house. I had my chicks in a bathtub and ended up having to scrub dusty, greasy dander off the shower walls, off the floor and all the way into a sink across from the tub. As aart noted, the dust is from the chicks themselves, not just the bedding.

"Chick dust" is the reason I always recommend brooding outdoors, or at least outside of the house. I had my chicks in a bathtub and ended up having to scrub dusty, greasy dander off the shower walls, off the floor and all the way into a sink across from the tub. As aart noted, the dust is from the chicks themselves, not just the bedding.
Makes sense (brooding areas). Thanks for chiming up. Perhaps going forward I will be able to do that. This rental has no garage, not even a carport. We are building a tractor style coop.

Guess what, diagnosed with COVID the other day. Hit him next day, building has ceased for now during healing.

Back
Top Bottom