Ban on Black Cars

If you don't have A/C, can you drive a black car?!!
wink.png

Quote:
Where are you at on the central coast? We used to live in SLO. We really miss it there. The central coast is beautiful, not polluted and when we lived there not too densely populated.

Quote:
Where are you at on the central coast? We used to live in SLO. We really miss it there. The central coast is beautiful, not polluted and when we lived there not too densely populated.

Monterey Bay area. Beautiful. SLO, 3 hours south. Funny how its called central coast there and also here. On the map, this area looks to be more in the center of the state to me, oh well, we are both central coast!!
smile.png

Quote:

Monterey Bay area. Beautiful. SLO, 3 hours south. Funny how its called central coast there and also here. On the map, this area looks to be more in the center of the state to me, oh well, we are both central coast!!
smile.png

We love the aquarium there. We used to go from Morro Bay up Hwy 1 to Monterey. I miss all the roadside fruit stands with fresh fruit. Here in Colorado you have to go buy it and hope it wasn't frozen in transit. Can't get decent fish or Chinese food here either. You ever been to Sam Wo's in San Fran? Little hole in the wall dump on Curtis St.

I think Central Coat is Santa Maria to Bay Area. If we could afford to live there we would still be out there. I can sit on the beach for hours just watching the ocean.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

I call for a ban on fat bigoted loud mouth liars on TV.

That should create 20 hours a day of silence which should save some energy!!

If they did that on AM they would have to shut down the AM band.​

Back
Top Bottom