Banana's????

Well I just got a youngish rooster that looks just like him except right now he has no tail and his legs are non feathered. Your guy looks like he has feathered legs? I think he was in a pen with other roosters and his tail might have got picked off,,,some man dropped three of them off at a friend of mines house and I took one. He is big and so far nice,,,I am going to go to feathersite later on to see if I have a full breed or a cross. He also seems to have a pea comb and I have no idea how old he is. Thanks for the big picture and yes he is beautiful!

Standard - Yes, he does have feathered feet and he does have a rose comb. Not sure what yours could be. Maybe post a pic or like you said go to feathersite. Let me know what he is.

I looked at pictures online and they all seem to have feathered feet. I called my friend who I got him from and she has seen them with and without feathered feet. So I do not know because this is the first Brahma I have ever had. I never have seen them for sale in my area and I can bet these three roosters were from a hatchery order. Some guy brought them over to her because he did not want them.
He looks exactly like yours and all the pictures of the other Light Brahma's I have looked it. Exactly except clean legs. He really seems nice and has not perfected his crow yet so he still sounds kind of strangled! I can't wait until his tail grows back in. I have always liked Brahma's and would like to shoot for some girls in the spring.
Whenever my daughter and I can connect up at the same time here she is going to show me how to do pictures!!! I hate being computer illiterate.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom