Bantam Ameraucana black/blue/splash

Little Ameraucana Mom

Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!
14 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Greencastle, In
I have 15 eggs right now, and if someone pays this morning I can get them out this afternoon. I can also have more to ship Tuesday if someone is interested. Paypal [email protected] $35 includes shipping
I have 2 blue rooster and 1 splash in with blue and black hens.

these pictures were taken last year when they were young. all filled out and laying
12879_splashrooster.jpg

12879_lightbluerooster.jpg

12879_darkbluerooster.jpg

12879_picture_226.jpg

12879_heatherchickens.jpg

Thank you !! I just love this breed. They are hardy even in our crazy Indiana weather. Plus they are super easy to show, and they are very friendly, at least as adults, as chicks they act like you are the boogy man. !!! LOL!! And the grandbabies love the blue eggs !!

My daughter would probably love them
smile.png
She loves bantams and would like getting the blue eggs too. I just set some eggs this morning so my incubator is full. I'd love to maybe get some from you in the future! It is so,so tempting, wish I had the room right now!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I'll have eggs later, just shoot me an email when you are ready. They are laying about a dozen a day right now, and I can put only so many in the incubator. !!

Are your Lavender bantams laying?

I am hoping to get an order in for the March 14 th week so it can hatch out when my Ideal chicks come in.

I'm only getting 2 eggs a day right now from them. I could probly make an order of 6 eggs, but couldn't guarantee any extras. Depends on when you want them, some of my young ones might be laying by then.

Hello All
I got five blue chicks on the last hatch I did from these little guys. Their turning in to the tamest birds I have out there. I have one little blue hen that try's to follow me everywhere. I have to watch when I come inside as she is always on my heals. They were crazy as chicks, but now they come running as soon as they see me. Thanks again for the Great Eggs, Can't wait for them to start laying those blue ones. Dennis

Quote:
I'm glad you like them. They are sweet hearts. Here is a pic of my daughter little lavender rooster he follows her every where. They even watch TV together and take naps on the couch.

12879_meganandlance.jpg

I have them out in the garden with the other chickens & iif the web cam will work after the rain we had you can check them out online. The link for my web page is at the bottom of this post. Thanks again and Enjoy Dennis

Back
Top Bottom