Bantam Ameraucana black/blue/splash

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Little Ameraucana Mom, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I have 15 eggs right now, and if someone pays this morning I can get them out this afternoon. I can also have more to ship Tuesday if someone is interested. Paypal [email protected] $35 includes shipping
    I have 2 blue rooster and 1 splash in with blue and black hens.

these pictures were taken last year when they were young. all filled out and laying
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AmyJ

AmyJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Newburgh, NY
    They're beautiful!

3. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Thank you !! I just love this breed. They are hardy even in our crazy Indiana weather. Plus they are super easy to show, and they are very friendly, at least as adults, as chicks they act like you are the boogy man. !!! LOL!! And the grandbabies love the blue eggs !!

4. AmyJ

AmyJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Newburgh, NY
    My daughter would probably love them [​IMG] She loves bantams and would like getting the blue eggs too. I just set some eggs this morning so my incubator is full. I'd love to maybe get some from you in the future! It is so,so tempting, wish I had the room right now! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  5. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I'll have eggs later, just shoot me an email when you are ready. They are laying about a dozen a day right now, and I can put only so many in the incubator. !!

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Are your Lavender bantams laying?

I am hoping to get an order in for the March 14 th week so it can hatch out when my Ideal chicks come in.

7. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I'm only getting 2 eggs a day right now from them. I could probly make an order of 6 eggs, but couldn't guarantee any extras. Depends on when you want them, some of my young ones might be laying by then.

8. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello All
    I got five blue chicks on the last hatch I did from these little guys. Their turning in to the tamest birds I have out there. I have one little blue hen that try's to follow me everywhere. I have to watch when I come inside as she is always on my heals. They were crazy as chicks, but now they come running as soon as they see me. Thanks again for the Great Eggs, Can't wait for them to start laying those blue ones. Dennis

9. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Quote:I'm glad you like them. They are sweet hearts. Here is a pic of my daughter little lavender rooster he follows her every where. They even watch TV together and take naps on the couch.

[​IMG]

10. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    I have them out in the garden with the other chickens & iif the web cam will work after the rain we had you can check them out online. The link for my web page is at the bottom of this post. Thanks again and Enjoy Dennis

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by