Bantam baby Id?

dani63

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 29, 2010
Can anyone identify these bantam chicks? The were bought for a quarter (a piece) at a feed and supply store. I have been searching without much luck. I am new to the forum and have other chickens and ducks. Thanks for your help!
55950_gedc1328.jpg

The two on the right look like sebrights (golden). They have laced wings. Alot of the hatchery catalogs have pics. As for the chipmunk striped ones, it could be old english or ee, just to name a few.

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion...I hope they are golden sebright...what beautiful birds!

Quote:
They are very nice birds to have around. I was wanting to get some silvers. Yours will be beautiful.

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

2 Golden Sebrights, 1 OEG bantam, 1 EE

X2- the one in the back looks to have fluffy cheeks
smile.png
super cute....GREAT bargain!​

Congrat's nice looking chick's think Mrs Fluffy is right.Handle them a lot and they will be lap dog's literaly.Most bantam's hadled reg. are Super pet's.

Thanks everyone for your help! I have final's due tomorrow and have spent the last couple hours here (OOOPs!). So much great information! I do think I have 2 golden sebright and 2 OEG bantam (the chicks look alike) I will post again when they get a little bigger and I can tell more! Thanks again. I also have two Pekin ducks (one with black tail feathers) 1 australorp, 2 cinnamon queens, 3 RIR, 2 ISA, and a white chicken that I am still not sure of. As well as 3 cats (2 were rescue), 3 kittens(4 wks old), and two dogs(1 rescue) also a 14" koi and goldfish. This is the first time with chickens and I love them all. Thanks again for your help and steering me in the right area to research more. Just waiting on eggs now...lol!

Back
Top Bottom