oldhenlikesdogs

Hope Springs Eternal
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 16, 2015
Wisconsin
Does anyone have any that they are willing to share pictures of. Especially the roosters? Was curious how the look compared to standards. Thanks.

Thank you. I did see them on their website, gorgeous birds. I'm thinking about trying one for next year. Hopefully they aren't as feisty as games. They sure are gorgeous.

Thank you. I did see them on their website, gorgeous birds. I'm thinking about trying one for next year. Hopefully they aren't as feisty as games. They sure are gorgeous.
I saw some at the Dixie Classic show back in 2015 in the sale cages. There were about 4 cages, each cage had 4-8 bantams inside them. They were extremely docile, so Im sure if you handle them properly they have the potential to be very chill birds!

I saw some at the Dixie Classic show back in 2015 in the sale cages. There were about 4 cages, each cage had 4-8 bantams inside them. They were extremely docile, so Im sure if you handle them properly they have the potential to be very chill birds!
I think I will try another standard barred rock rooster and a bantam next year to see how and if they differ. Worse case scenario they become dinner. Thanks for you input. :)

You might look at Dick Horstman's bantams. He's a BYC member too, usually around the springtime is when I see him around.
He has some videos of his birds on his website too.
http://horstmanspoultry.com/home.html
He also has gorgeous RIR. I gotta whittle down my want list for next year. It just keeps growing. Thanks for that link. The rocks are gorgeous too.

Back
Top Bottom