1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Citron Hamburg breeding group

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by birds4me, May 8, 2011.

1. birds4me

birds4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    Minnesota
    This is an auction for my bantam citron hamburg breeding group. This group consists of 3 roos (they are kind to the girls AND to each other), 2 hens (both girls are laying and laying well), and 2 unsexed chicks that I have left from an end of March hatch. I will also start to collect their eggs on day 4 of the auction and will ship their eggs to the winning bidder if they would like.

All these birds are under a year old. I have very much enjoyed this group and the decision to sell them has been a hard one, but I REALLY need more room for my silkies. This is the only reason they are for sale.

The $100 for shipping is estimated. If the cost of boxes and shipping for the 5 adults, 2 chicks, and eggs (if you choose to take them) is less then $100, I will refund the difference.

Please contact me if you have any questions. I welcome local pick up as well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    Oh I wish I had the money right now I would buy them!
    Dang should have gotten those eggs!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Geez...these are NICE birds, guys....if I had the room for yet another project.... [​IMG]

I have been watching these eggs (from Paul @Greenfire Farms) on eBay and he's been getting $60+ for each auction...it wouldn't take too long to make your money back on these! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by