Bantam Cochin Breeders

Come Spring I will be breeding several different colors of bantam cochins. Currently the colors I have are:

White
Barred
Mottled
Splash
Partridge (only one pullet, hens and roos of everything else)
Frizzles in white, red and black, all hens

They aren't old enough to breed yet but they will be ready come Spring. I'll be selling their chicks and eggs probably around late Spring, early Summer.

I didn't know there were so many bantam millie fleur cochin breeders around! Where's mine? Seriously, I want some. Scott, I am going to be working on making porcelain bantam cochins. I have nothing yet, but keep me in mind; someday I'll be famous!

bantamman on BYC has millie fleurs, and Josh'sbantams has some as well

bantyman here on BYC

Dan (eggbid) breed nice bantam cochins. He has a hen and cockbird for sale on there now. I bought lovely pullets from him last year...one white and the other barred. His eggbid name is ILUVMSU

Almost forgot...dixiechick here on BYC has a few blacks. I sold her our best show pair when my daughter deployed to Iraq.

The cockbird was reserve champion at a large fair and was BV at a sanctioned show in Central Fl. The hen was champion featherleg at the same sanctioned show and placed 5th at the ABA national show in jan 2009 in lake city.

oldtimegator,

Thanks for the PM. Those birds Dan has on eggbid right now are really nice. I sent him an email. I'll find some eventually.

Hi, Guys.
frow.gif
I am breeding Whites, and also Blues, and Blacks. I've got a ton of those growing out. Got some really nice ones.
I also have Columbians from MsBear growing out.
Also working on Mille Fleur. My oldest of those are only 4 months old, but I can't wait until they're old enough to breed. I've got Millies from 3 different breeders.
I'll be getting Black and Blue Mottled in the Fall. Can't wait for those!

I sell black banty cochins & eggs right now, but in spring we will have:
Birchen
Mottled
Buff
& Mille Fleur Project chicks and started birds.

Going to hatch a little everything this winter to check fertility. We're almost at POL right now.

Anyone have a blue,splash, red, or columbian pullet they want to sell?
fl.gif

We will be breeding in Spring also:

We have:
Splash
Blue
Lemon Blue

I have a few babies also (2 wks) white, black, mixed. Also some Frizzles. And I plan to mix in some sizzles.

We have other colors and things we will work on soon.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom