Bantam Cochin Breeders

From the start she wasn't healthy, the only reason we brought her home was because she looked as though she was dying, she first had pasty butt, then when that was cleared she seemed fine for a month or two, but she remained small she is nearly half the size of my others, then she had impacted crop, now sour crop and she is just pitiful

These are all three of them she is so much smaller

She's so small! Poor thing!
From the start she wasn't healthy, the only reason we brought her home was because she looked as though she was dying, she first had pasty butt, then when that was cleared she seemed fine for a month or two, but she remained small she is nearly half the size of my others, then she had impacted crop, now sour crop and she is just pitiful

Poor baby! At least someone wanted her in someones life
hugs.gif

Ya her male friend ( the black one) loves her, whenever she is away he chirps for her until she comes back. I feel bad that she is in a seperate cage right now

Right now she is laying down in her box, she won't eat or drink and hasn't pooped in a couple days. I had to squirt some olive oil down her throat. And just now I squirted some plain yogurt and raw egg down

Right now she is laying down in her box, she won't eat or drink and hasn't pooped in a couple days. I had to squirt some olive oil down her throat. And just now I squirted some plain yogurt and raw egg down

Take her to the vet, it's the only way I think...This similar thing happened to a dog I know, he wasn't eating nor pooping, he had stomach cancer :(

Back
Top Bottom