Bantam Cochin Breeders

I am looking for Golden Laced Bantam Cochin hatching eggs if anyone has this variety available please let me know! Thanks!

hi I have a barred roo over two white frizzle hens, two black frizzle hens, one white smooth, one black smooth,and one black mottled Hen. Would anyone buy any hatching eggs if I were to sell any?

hi I have a barred roo over two white frizzle hens, two black frizzle hens, one white smooth, one black smooth,and one black mottled Hen. Would anyone buy any hatching eggs if I were to sell any?

Would you have any pairs or trios for sale? You shouldn't have a problem with eggs

Hi everyone, I am again starting to search for cochins. I will be looking to add this summer, so soon. I just haven't been able to find exactly what I want yet, with shipping. I am looking for the following:

Colors of interest: Black, Blue, Splash, possibly mottled, and possibly calico

Age: Anything that is out of the brooder up, but nothing very old please, I plan to keep these birds for their whole life.

Sex: I will be looking for one cockeral for the black, blue, and splash pen, one cockeral for mottled, and one cockeral for Calico. Basically I need one rooster with any pullets I purchase. I would like to buy trios or more at once, but I will look at pairs.

I need someone who can ship to me, I am in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Healthy only, please! I am not ready to purchase today, but if I can find someone who has what I want, we can get it all worked out. I am seriously looking. Thank you in advance!

I have hatching eggs for sale on the new crazy 24hr auction thread
[COLOR=333333]Hi everyone, I am again starting to search for cochins. I will be looking to add this summer, so soon. I just haven't been able to find exactly what I want yet, with shipping. I am looking for the following:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Colors of interest: Black, Blue, Splash, possibly mottled, and possibly calico [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Age: Anything that is out of the brooder up, but nothing very old please, I plan to keep these birds for their whole life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Sex: I will be looking for one cockeral for the black, blue, and splash pen, one cockeral for mottled, and one cockeral for Calico. Basically I need one rooster with any pullets I purchase. I would like to buy trios or more at once, but I will look at pairs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I need someone who can ship to me, I am in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Healthy only, please! I am not ready to purchase today, but if I can find someone who has what I want, we can get it all worked out. I am seriously looking. Thank you in advance![/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom