Bantam Cochin Breeders

I have mille fleur bantam cochins, originating from wwmicasa1, F3 generation this year. I'm pleased and excited about the progress we are making with the mini-milles!

My website is under construction, but would be happy to link in with you.

alpinefarm.com

Best wishes from the Colorado mountains!

Quote:
Mille Fleur Cochins.... sounds exciting! Let me know as soon as your web site is up and running so I can add a link to your web site.

Hi! MO is not so far away from Colo. My husband grew up in St Louis. We've put together a project breeding flock for mille fleur cochins. The roo is MFC but the hens include MFC, blue & black mottled and buff columbian. They originate from Lynne at Wingshadow, Jean Riddle in OR, Danny in GA and Maggie Alvear. Greatly enjoyed meeting Rosemary recently, a fellow Coloradoan working on MFC cochins too. My focus now is working on improving tp a short back and more rounded tails as the colors are all here that I like.
Most info is on BYC MY page, no website currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have some bantam cochins that I have bred and then keep the best of the brood.I would not say I am a breeder but I do think a couple of mine are very nice looking.I started with tuffoldhen I think that is her call name Gayle from springport mi.Her eggs were my orginal stock I then keep the best out of the hatches,I have had some nice roos and hens w/frizzles.

Great to meet you and your husband, Shylee/"sackman"! I loved your place in the foothills and it was so much fun to see your animal menagerie!

I can't wait to see what progress will be made with the mini-milles this year, eh?! I think we are closing in on it...

BTW, all you cochie folks, I'm looking around for a nice, SQ bantam buff pullet.
Can anybody point me in a good direction?
hmm.png

Last edited:
one of the 2 that I recently let my broody hatch turns out to be a very cute buff frizzle.She is soo cute and danty,her little brother is a very nice little multi colored roo looks kinda like a calical cat in coloring.He has like this base color that is dark and then buff and orange feathers bleeding into it from his head,neck back and tail.

Back
Top Bottom