bantam cochin breeders

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by cochin123, Nov 4, 2009.

1. cochin123

cochin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    fort walton beach, fl
    what are some good breeders to get cochins from , that will ship birds

2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I think Judy Gantt has some gorgeous birds but she won't have anymore until next spring to sell. I do not know if she ships since I live only about an hour from her. I think her Cochins are fabulous and plan on getting some from her for more blood diversity in my white Cochin flock. I am hatching out right now but I do not ship and haven't any eggs to spare. I really have to build this white flock back up and have just started on the Mottleds and the Mille Fleur Cochin project.

There are a lot of great breeders on BYC. Good luck!

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I just started with them, I will have Splash and Millie Fleurs in the Spring/Summer. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  4. BlueMottie

BlueMottie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2009
    Rock
    I have mottled banties that I will be selling in the spring as 7 month olds. If you want pics you can go to my website. *beware, it is under construction and slightly messy [​IMG] haha.

5. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    cochin123, did you get my PM about the prices of your blue mottled cochin eggs?

6. cochin123

cochin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    fort walton beach, fl
    Quote:no i did not but i cant find any brreders to get some new stock from so i will not be selling eggs till i have my flock bulit back up , but i may do a order of 6 only no ++++, if intrested pm me or just post on here [​IMG]

7. abbey2140

abbey2140 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2008
    North Branch, MI
    Have Columbian White (Light) Bantam Cochins. They were late hatches from September. If interested PM me.

8. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:no i did not but i cant find any brreders to get some new stock from so i will not be selling eggs till i have my flock bulit back up , but i may do a order of 6 only no ++++, if intrested pm me or just post on here [​IMG]

If you will, please PM me with the price for 6 blue mottled eggs, would it be possible to get them sometime this spring?

9. NYREDS

NYREDS Overrun With Chickens

Jan 14, 2008
  10. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by