Bantam Cochin Color Crosses

Cluckeryduckery

Chirping
Sep 20, 2021
I have a crele rooster & a variety of hens…. Wondering what these color crosses would look like? Pics would be amazing! Thanks! Included is a photo of Biggie the rooster 😀

Crele x Crele
Crele x Calico
Crele x Splash
Crele x Brown Red
Crele x Lemon Blue

Attachments

• A223A77D-33E5-418D-B8B4-0E6F4A44EA04.png
    A223A77D-33E5-418D-B8B4-0E6F4A44EA04.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
I have a crele rooster & a variety of hens…. Wondering what these color crosses would look like? Pics would be amazing! Thanks! Included is a photo of Biggie the rooster 😀

Crele x Crele
Crele x Calico
Crele x Splash
Crele x Brown Red
Crele x Lemon Blue
He is absolutely STUNNING!
I’m sorry I don’t have any photos of these crosses, as I only have three bantam cochins, two reds and white.

But @nicalandia, and @MysteryChicken know their genetics, maybe they can help. Not to mention, Mystery chicken has crele pyle colored chickens. That is if I remember right.

He is absolutely STUNNING!
I’m sorry I don’t have any photos of these crosses, as I only have three bantam cochins, two reds and white.

But @nicalandia, and @MysteryChicken know their genetics, maybe they can help. Not to mention, Mystery chicken has crele pyle colored chickens. That is if I remember right.
Crele Pyle? I have Wheaten Crele Orpingtons, still project stage, but decided to discontinue.
20220127_120247.jpg
20220127_120200.jpg

Crele x Crele
Crele x Calico
Crele x Splash
Crele x Brown Red
Crele x Lemon Blue
Crele X Crele = Crele.

Crele X Calico = Leaky Barred, Split for mottling.

Crele X Splash = Leaky Blue Barred.

Crele X Brown Red = Barred with red, or gold leaky hackles.

Crele X Lemon Blue = Lemon Blue Barred, & Barred with leakage. I think.

Crele x Crele
Crele x Calico
Crele x Splash
Crele x Brown Red
Crele x Lemon Blue
I have no pictures of this cross, I also don't have Cochins. I may get some one day.

Crele X Crele = Crele.

Crele X Calico = Leaky Barred, Split for mottling.

Crele X Splash = Leaky Blue Barred.

Crele X Brown Red = Barred with red, or gold leaky hackles.

Crele X Lemon Blue = Lemon Blue Barred, & Barred with leakage. I think.
Thanks so much!!! What does split for mottling mean? Also, do you know the outcome of these if I swapped the crele with a splash? Much appreciated!!

Thanks so much!!! What does split for mottling mean? Also, do you know the outcome of these if I swapped the crele with a splash? Much appreciated!!
Split means only carries one copy of the mottling gene. Mottling is recessive, so it won't show with one copy, two is required for mottling to show.

Back
Top Bottom