Bantam cochin eggs in NC

We don't need any buff orp. eggs as we've got a bunch of our own that I'm working on BUT I wouldn't mind seeing what you've got for baskets. Don't think I've ever had a handwoven basket before.
smile.png
Sounds nice! Just let me know later when you're ready.

Stacy

awww i better ask for it kills me i dont think i seen a price so have to ask how much ? as far as trade i havent really anything but stander Araucanas that are pure at this time i have polish but has orders on them so would be few weeks on them . i have barred rocks in with my Araucana roo which thier hatching to look like barred rocks . my Araucana eggs are green .

well......in all honesty Most of the baskets you buy are handmade, there is only one variety that i know of that are machine made. The biggest difference between what you would buy from most weavers in the states and what you would get from wall mart, micheals and other stores is the quality of work and our own creative style. Most of the baskets from stores are made in slave type sweatshops in China, Taiwan, Korea.

ive been weaving for 17 yrs, i did art shows for 7 yrs took a 5 yr hiatus and am getting back into it now. i do alot of wooden based baskets and make all the bases and leather Handles myself. The other handles i order but are always oak or Hickory. I love designing my own baskets and do alot of contemporary artistic style baskets also.

here are a few

this is a sewing basket i designed
sewing2.jpg

a little wall basket
flower1.jpg

wallbaskets.jpg

these are some tray type baskets i make, i also do oval and rectangle, i may add a square one soon
100_048trayandmilk.jpg

im in the process of getting more things made and a web site built

chickhamm
Theressa
Creatively Woven Baskets
GA

Last edited:
and im sory, i missread your post.......you dont need any buff orpington eggs LOL

wow! Those are some beautiful baskets!!!! Excellent work! I wouldn't mind trading a doz or two for something like that.

For the other above question, I sell the bantam cochin eggs for $15 a doz. and then shipping.

For the other ameraucana egg/trade...We don't have any more space in the bator just now for an egg trade to be honest, or I'd probably be setting more of these cochins. They sell well at the poultry shows and our cochins are our one show project. Sorry...
sad.png

Stacy

Lemme just add... I checked today with a friend that has a splash cochin roo from my original bloodlines. While he's two years old, he's still very "active". I'll be picking him up tomorrow and throwing him in the splash pen. Once fertility has been established from that pen, I'll start to add those eggs into the blue/black/splash/mottled mix.
smile.png

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom