Bantam Cochin Frizzle 6+ eggs

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
Frizzles make excellent backyard pets for lucky poultry owners. They sing sweet songs of contentment, get along well with others and lay well through the seasons. If allowed to set on eggs they will hatch and raise broods of babies and enjoy showing them off to their owners. Frizzles are great for children and are super soft to the touch. They can free range or live happily in a coop and run.
The eggs are shipped out in a Priority box with each egg wrapped in bubble wrap and every care is taken to ensure they arrive in good shape, however, I can not guarantee them after they leave my hands.
PayPal is accepted at the end of this auction and any extras they lay will be sent. I will try to update with the amount of eggs 24 hours before close of auction.

Smooth roo over Frizzled hens

9332_wiz_n_friz_queen.jpg

9332_wiz_n_friz_ladies_9-11.jpg

9332_wizard_n_maidens_1-12.jpg

Hens...

9332_friz_hen_11-11.jpg

9332_frizzles_hen_5-11.jpg

9332_lucy_n_queenie_1-12.jpg

9332_queen_feather_11-11.jpg

Offspring......

9332_marvin_man_friz_10-11.jpg

9332_front_of_frizzle.jpg

9332_my_lil_girl.jpg

9332_curling_it.jpg

You are welcome to email or PM with any questions.
Thank you for looking and happy bidding!

Amy..my eggs just arrived at the post office today! I am going to pick them up soon! SOO excited! Thank you so much for all of your help and great communication all the way! Can't wait to see those frizzle babies!

I am excited for you! I put extra bantam Cochins in there for you, too. I know you will love the Frizzles but Cowboy and Dan have some gorgeous babies, too.
Good luck and let me know how it goes!
big_smile.png

Thank you so much!!! I am loving the pictures of Dan and Cowboy, and I am very excited to see their babies as well! Thank you very much! I will let you know how it goes! Thank you again for your kindness!!

Oh, yes, please do get some photos up so I can see them!
And I have 2 MF Frizzles growing up now. I can't wait to see how they turn out! If nothing else, then maybe with some awesome coloring as I just sold one of my nicest Frizzle roos and need a replacement in a spring breeding pen.

And I have some blue Frizzle pullets growing up to add to this Frizzle pen to add more color. I want to add blue Mottled later on this year, too.

Back
Top Bottom