Bantam cochin pullets that have started to lay

FuzzyHens

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 13, 2014
Frozen Massachusetts
I have multiple bantam cochin pullets that have either started laying or are at the point of laying. These pullets were hatched in early summer. Colors available are lemon blue, brown red, blue and black. $20 each or 3 for $50.

Also available are a couple of lemon blue/brown red breeding pairs. These are rare colors for cochins and considered a project variety, but absolutely beautiful. A breeding pair is $40.

All of these chickens have been raised on organic feed. I am in the process of getting set-up to ship, but at the moment these are local pick-up only. Located in Metro West Boston.

I am trying to put up pictures of the parents and some of the youngsters in early fall, check profile photos as well.

Shipping will be available after the 8th of February.

Last edited:
Do you pay for shipping or how much do you charge I like the ones with the grey tail feathers

Shipping would be in addition to the above mentioned prices and would include USPS Express shipping and the shipping box. Send me a PM with what you are specifically looking for and I can get you a quote for the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom