Bantam Cochins...SOLD to Leah!

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
I have 4 bantam cochins I'd like to sell.

1 black cockerel
1 black pullet
1 golden laced pullet
1 silver laced pullet

They are 14 weeks old, and very healthy. I bought them as day olds from Ideal Hatchery, and they were handled daily by myself and my 3 year old son. They have been free ranging since they were 6 weeks old, with access to an indoor coop. I have decided to go in a different direction with my breeding stock, so I'm liquidating a few. I'm asking $25 for all 4, pick up only. I have pics if anyone is interested.

Let me say now, these are "hatchery stock" (as the genetic gurus like to call them
tongue.png
), and I am selling them as pet quality.
smile.png
That was my intent with them when I bought them as chicks. I also have 5 light Brahma bantam chicks for sale (in another post), so whichever set goes first, I'll probably keep the others.

13587_cochins_004.jpg

13587_cochins_002.jpg

Last edited:
Shouldn't there be laws about waiting before making a decision? I would like them if you can wait until day after thanksgiving for pick up. DH knows I'll be out shopping...just won't know for what. Honey...look what you got me for x-mas today...just what I wanted....and such a good deal...that mall was just too crowded. I have an empty coop ready for Banty's.

Back
Top Bottom