Bantam cochins

Those bantams are adorable that first one has such an interesting color love it. Iā€™m so sorry for your loss itā€™s hard to loose one. At least you gave her a good life up till the end. I just wanted to share my bantams Iā€™ve lost the little black hen and the really pretty mottled since then. I just saw this thread or else I would have said this all earlier.
B893FC31-3896-4B98-A58E-08ECF3D38726.jpeg

Hey guys so as you can prosbly imagine I didnā€™t end up getting my 7 BCā€™sšŸ˜” That is because I once again fell victim to chicken math and got two large fowl chicks instead. But tonight I am ordering 3 Bantam Mottled Cochins!! They will arrive on either the 17-18! @Overo Mare may I name one Rona Louise in honoršŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Hey guys so as you can prosbly imagine I didnā€™t end up getting my 7 BCā€™sšŸ˜” That is because I once again fell victim to chicken math and got two large fowl chicks instead. But tonight I am ordering 3 Bantam Mottled Cochins!! They will arrive on either the 17-18! @Overo Mare may I name one Rona Louise in honoršŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»
D: For the not getting the BCs!
:D for getting two LF chickies!
:D <3 for getting 3 bantam cochin babies!!!

Wait a sec....you didn't get any orps in that group of LF, did you? Because that of course would be treason.

Back
Top Bottom