Bantam Duck Page

Help! I have a medical/health question about my male call duck. Would this be an ok place to post? I have a somewhat yucky picture that shows what's going on
1f614.png
just need some opinions in what to do...

Post them here and/or the emergency section.

If I ever find them, I am fixing to start my adventures with ducks! A lady I know just put in a bid for some Black East India hatching eggs! Can't wait! Amazing how wanting a few chickens last Spring has turned into having 8 full grown chickens, a pair of turkeys, building a 2nd coop for the bantam chocolate Orp hatching eggs I just ordered, & searching for some little ducks!! Lol

If I ever find them, I am fixing to start my adventures with ducks! A lady I know just put in a bid for some Black East India hatching eggs! Can't wait! Amazing how wanting a few chickens last Spring has turned into having 8 full grown chickens, a pair of turkeys, building a 2nd coop for the bantam chocolate Orp hatching eggs I just ordered, & searching for some little ducks!! Lol
you dont live but a county over from me but my mallard just start laying going to try to let her set on some egg if i can she layed a egg today i also have Muscovy but none of them are laying right now i may not be selling ducklings until april none of my ducks are really laying right now

you dont live but a county over from me but my mallard just start laying going to try to let her set on some egg if i can she layed a egg today i also have Muscovy but none of them are laying right now i may not be selling ducklings until april none of my ducks are really laying right now  

Ok. Cool thanks. I'm really hoping to get the Black East India ducks, but if we don't find them, I'll sure keep that in mind.

Here's my miniature silver appleyard duck :D she's lovely and the bigger ducks have a hard time beating her to tasty treats because she's so fast! She's by far got the most character out of all my ducks and it's a joy watching her play in her pond during the day :)

Here's my miniature silver appleyard duck
big_smile.png
she's lovely and the bigger ducks have a hard time beating her to tasty treats because she's so fast! She's by far got the most character out of all my ducks and it's a joy watching her play in her pond during the day
smile.png

She's precious. Thanks for sharing her gorgious pic with us.

Patty

Back
Top Bottom