Bantam egg laying hen in need of new home, New Canaan, CT

PRG

Hatching
Oct 26, 2017
Bantam egg laying hen in need of new home, New Canaan, CT. Her daughter never returned to the hen house. Now she is all alone. Would like to find her a nice home.

I wish I could. The farthest I can get is outside of Wilmington, DE the 3rd week of November

@PRG - Hopefully things will work out for Squeak61 to adopt. :) If not & no one else jumps up, let me know.

@Squeak61 - Hope it works out for you! I have little Bantam roosters and they are so sweet and adorable! Two have been asking for girlfriends to start a family. :) If it doesn't happen this year for my little guys, there is next year!

@PRG - Hopefully things will work out for Squeak61 to adopt. :) If not & no one else jumps up, let me know.

@Squeak61 - Hope it works out for you! I have little Bantam roosters and they are so sweet and adorable! Two have been asking for girlfriends to start a family. :) If it doesn't happen this year for my little guys, there is next year!
Hi Squeak61. Did you get the photo? I have someone interested in Bantam Hen. Would prefer to give her to you because you have Bantams and the other person does not. Please LMK as soon as possible. Thank you, Polly

Back
Top Bottom