Would you order dividers?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I think that's genius, and like it a lot! I hope you're enjoying BYC! :highfive:

I would consider getting a patent, and license.. this to Harris Farms.. or whatever the process is to get it included as an option in EVERY bator.. for a royalty fee.. for all future production.. maybe even remove the image NOW.. :oops:

As a tight wad and semi DIY'er.. I'd be more likely to try and improvise something similar.. as will MANY others, I'm sure. :thumbsup

As an avid over thinker.. having something already made fit and known functional.. would be worth.. maybe $10 dollars- ish.

Maybe NR360, should devise a way to make them all adjustable in the same manner that the Janoal 12 turner tray slots are! :pop

If 3D printing.. I would remove all the extra space and ad in more rows for tuning.. I'm almost surprised NR360 does't offer it.. BUT, it isn't needed.. because the eggs ALWAYS turn in the same direction.. being pushed from one side only.. Sorry the over thinker in me says this will be a product for folks who can't think it through AS well as the designers of the NR360.. already have!! :eek:

I get that it *might* keep the egg from continuing to roll forward farther than it *should*.. but with the bator being on level foundation, and eggs naturally hatching under hens that don't roll them perfectly EVERY time.. so.. the MAIN benefit to me would be MORE rows for MORE bantam eggs! And that is something I can fully recommend, lol! :yesss:

It was a good incubator in general.. I no longer have it.. nor do I have any "friends" to tell about your great idea.. :hmm

But, thank you so kindly for sharing your adventures in learning and chickens with us and welcome to the community! :wee

I think that's genius, and like it a lot! I hope you're enjoying BYC! :highfive:

I would consider getting a patent, and license.. this to Harris Farms.. or whatever the process is to get it included as an option in EVERY bator.. for a royalty fee.. for all future production.. maybe even remove the image NOW.. :oops:

As a tight wad and semi DIY'er.. I'd be more likely to try and improvise something similar.. as will MANY others, I'm sure. :thumbsup

As an avid over thinker.. having something already made fit and known functional.. would be worth.. maybe $10 dollars- ish.

Maybe NR360, should devise a way to make them all adjustable in the same manner that the Janoal 12 turner tray slots are! :pop

If 3D printing.. I would remove all the extra space and ad in more rows for tuning.. I'm almost surprised NR360 does't offer it.. BUT, it isn't needed.. because the eggs ALWAYS turn in the same direction.. being pushed from one side only.. Sorry the over thinker in me says this will be a product for folks who can't think it through AS well as the designers of the NR360.. already have!! :eek:

I get that it *might* keep the egg from continuing to roll forward farther than it *should*.. but with the bator being on level foundation, and eggs naturally hatching under hens that don't roll them perfectly EVERY time.. so.. the MAIN benefit to me would be MORE rows for MORE bantam eggs! And that is something I can fully recommend, lol! :yesss:

It was a good incubator in general.. I no longer have it.. nor do I have any "friends" to tell about your great idea.. :hmm

But, thank you so kindly for sharing your adventures in learning and chickens with us and welcome to the community! :wee
Thank you

Why would I care I don’t have one of those pieces of junk :pop
Shoot. I'm sorry. I thought you did...like Muddy thought I did.
This turned into a mess.

Who else has one of these incubators that we could tag to come see?

Shoot. I'm sorry. I thought you did...like Muddy thought I did.
This turned into a mess.

Who else has one of these incubators that we could tag to come see?
I know you don’t have one, but you are one of the peeps that knows a little bit about every incubator is why I tagged you!!!! :lau We were just in another thread talking about the challenges of this incubator for quail eggs.....I was hoping that you’d remember some of the peeps that were asking about it!!

I know you don’t have one, but you are one of the peeps that knows a little bit about every incubator is why I tagged you!!!! :lau We were just in another thread talking about the challenges of this incubator for quail eggs.....I was hoping that you’d remember some of the peeps that were asking about it!!
I'm skipped those posts. 🤫 I have no idea which ones you are talking about. 🤫🤫🤫🤫

Back
Top Bottom