Bantam Fair - Ends Dec. 16th

Quote:
OH NOW I GET IT
lol.png
stupid stupid me you want "true bantams" with now version of the breed in a larger size in that case Brahmas and Polish are not "true bantams" either.

Henry

Nope cant be that, half of the list is just colors, not breeds, and of the breeds, several are availabe in standard.
Kind of wish, d'anvers were included (a true bantam), I have 16 colors of them !
Hey I do have them in millies and porcelain, guess I'll get some pics of those up tomorrow!!

Quote:
OH NOW I GET IT
lol.png
stupid stupid me you want "true bantams" with now version of the breed in a larger size in that case Brahmas and Polish are not "true bantams" either.

Henry

Nope cant be that, half of the list is just colors, not breeds, and of the breeds, several are availabe in standard.
Kind of wish, d'anvers were included (a true bantam), I have 16 colors of them !
Hey I do have them in millies and porcelain, guess I'll get some pics of those up tomorrow!!

Ya I guess it was just arbitrary because most of the breeds listed
aren't really bantams

Hmm what ever what included in the contest is OP choice I guess.

Henry​

Antoinette the sebright hen:
IMGP1969.jpg

Edwina the light brahma:
IMGP4072.jpg

William the white sebright (actually a mix of SSebright and Pyle OEGB but he has such a great sebright body type!)
IMGP3536.jpg

Diana the Pearl OEGB:
IMGP4164.jpg

Isabel the Japanese:
FILE1513-1.jpg

Pauline the the Crele OEGB (RIP):
FILE0583.jpg

Pandora the Blue Ginger OEGB:
IMGP0853.jpg

OEGB mix (mix of 2 OEGB colors):
FILE0894.jpg

Remus, duckwing OEGB
FILE0748.jpg

Black Tail Red OEGB
FILE0385n.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry, didn't see this until today. Pom Pom is a hen. Thanks. When I got her from a breeder, she was pecked bald, and had lice. It is really nice to see her fill out like this, to bad she doesn't lay any eggs. lol.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom