Bantam hen with severe prolapse, won't stand😔

She passed during the night...😭😭
I’m so sorry. You were doing amazing. I guess her tiny fragile body just had enough. You did all you could have. I’m sorry it had to end like this. But the important thing is that you loved her all the way until the end. You gave her a life worth living. And I’m sure she loved you just as much. I hope you feel better soon.:hugs

I’m so sorry. You were doing amazing. I guess her tiny fragile body just had enough. You did all you could have. I’m sorry it had to end like this. But the important thing is that you loved her all the way until the end. You gave her a life worth living. And I’m sure she loved you just as much. I hope you feel better soon.:hugs
Thank you so much!😥 You're so encouraging, sometimes I feel like I don't do enough to help them when they pass away. It's like I didn't help them enough to keep them alive.

Thank you so much!😥 You're so encouraging, sometimes I feel like I don't do enough to help them when they pass away. It's like I didn't help them enough to keep them alive.
Sometimes you just can’t. That’s the way it has to be. You can’t ever blame yourself. Loving your babies is the best thing you can do for them, and you were doing your very best and I could tell you were very loving. :hugs Just remember that this happens to all of us. Some chickens pass away sooner than others. It’s inevitable, and sometimes as hard as you try you can’t save them. Love is stronger than pain.❤️

Back
Top Bottom