Bantam Light Brahma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tim63, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Tim63

Tim63 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    One dozen of my top quality light Brahma Bantam eggs. From my two breeding pens. I have hatched more than I need. My lights are still laying like crazy. Eggs will be fresh and well packed.
    I offer no guarantees as I have no control once the eggs leave my house. So far all of the eggs I have shipped have arrived in perfect condition with excellent fertility. As always, my reputation is VERY important to me. YOUR success is MY success.
    Thank you for looking and good luck bidding!!

Tim Lindenborn

Eggs will ship Monday April 18th

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. teamroper

teamroper Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2011
    I just hatched 15 of these from Tim's eggs. Very healthy chicks that hatched like popcorn. Packing was perfect.

[​IMG]

3. Tim63

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    Thanks teamroper, the chicks look great!

4. teamroper

Mar 4, 2011
    Now I just need some of your Buffs. [​IMG] Is hatching improving?

5. Tim63

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    Quote:Yes. I am just using two Buff males now with 4 females each. I set 28 Buff eggs yesterday. I'll candle them in four or five days. If most of them are developing, I'll most likley set just one more batch this coming weekend. That should give me plenty of buffs. If they hatch by say the 10th of May, they will be at the perfect age for the State Fair of Texas AND the really BIG show @ Indy. I might be able to auction my first Buff eggs next Monday. I will not sell as many of the Buffs as I have lights. At least the Buffs won't be used against me this Fall, especially at Crossroads. They will be a little young I think(hope). Are you going to Crossroads?

6. teamroper

Mar 4, 2011
    Quote:Yes. I am just using two Buff males now with 4 females each. I set 28 Buff eggs yesterday. I'll candle them in four or five days. If most of them are developing, I'll most likley set just one more batch this coming weekend. That should give me plenty of buffs. If they hatch by say the 10th of May, they will be at the perfect age for the State Fair of Texas AND the really BIG show @ Indy. I might be able to auction my first Buff eggs next Monday. I will not sell as many of the Buffs as I have lights. At least the Buffs won't be used against me this Fall, especially at Crossroads. They will be a little young I think(hope). Are you going to Crossroads?

No, it's just too far. Our local show is early Nov. Which would give me a little more time. I have been thinking about Shawnee, but it's too early to tell.

7. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine

WHOO HOO!!! Bring out the BUFFS! [​IMG]

8. Tim63

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    Shawnee is a pretty good show. I have gone the past two years. Its only a couple of hours from here. I'm in North Central Texas.

9. SQbrahmas

SQbrahmas Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Maryland
    I also have had great results with Tim. About 14 eggs are developing and are due to hatch next week.

10. Tim63

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    Quote:Great Joe, glad to hear it!

Tim

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by