Bantam, maybe cochin?

wiht that big pretty red comb going on
Scaredy has Mulberry.
20211007_151048.jpg

oh im sorry. i ahvent lost a chicken yet still to new and even if their run aint good yet that shed will keep most things out at night. but im sure day 1 of walking the camp ground ima be saying bye bye to one of em.
ill tell my little chickens to remember ur big boy fondly lol. any of those boy looking silkies interest u for ur silkie bloodlines?

oh im sorry. i ahvent lost a chicken yet still to new and even if their run aint good yet that shed will keep most things out at night. but im sure day 1 of walking the camp ground ima be saying bye bye to one of em.
A random stranger wrung his neck.

1 day, I don't think will be that risky.

A random stranger wrung his neck.

1 day, I don't think will be that risky.
i also found a bunny nest today. was straightening back up a cable line near a electrical box on a camp site and it looked like a bunch of spider web came up with it, then i noticed the baby bunnies in the "fur" not spider web lol. 5 of them little hoppers. i left them for their momma since they already had tiny parasites on em. i was like no ty got baby chicks and 3 other pets in the house lol. they didnt even have open eyes yet little cuties

i also found a bunny nest today. was straightening back up a cable line near a electrical box on a camp site and it looked like a bunch of spider web came up with it, then i noticed the baby bunnies in the "fur" not spider web lol. 5 of them little hoppers. i left them for their momma since they already had tiny parasites on em. i was like no ty got baby chicks and 3 other pets in the house lol. they didnt even have open eyes yet little cuties
We have baby bunnies in the wood pile.

We went abit off topic. Mind if we continue the chat in a conversation?

Back
Top Bottom