Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

AT this point the swap is really stalled.

I myself am not going to be looking for any eggs till spring. October in WNY is too cold to be hatching babies.

In the spring though I will be offering wyandotte bantams and looking for 2 or 3 other breeds.

I have two beautiful black bantam mottled cochin roos (approx 16 weeks) I would like to trade for eggs or hens of the same breed.
located in Indy!

I would like to offer an interesting rare breed combination of americana hatching eggs. This would be a F1 americana from standard rumpless araucana and a huastec hen. She is part of the original first colored egg layers kept by the Mapuche tribes. Trade for icelandic eggs, blue isbar eggs or will consider any rare endangered breed.

A pic of the egg she lays, araucana egg on right, huastec hen, some of my araucanas.

Don't Worry about it.

Since you are looking for specific breeds - I suggest you try the "I have what you want, You have what I want" swap page guidelines.

To try and get things going again, I will offer the following:

6+ Bantam Wyandotte Eggs (Black Rooster over Black and White Hens)

Last edited:
So do u just swap or can u buy? I have 2 pair both old english silver duck wing bantams but no eggs yet
if you ever see something on a swap thread that you want but do not have anything to trade for you can always send a PM to the swapper and see if they're interested in selling. 99% of the time anyones willing to sell.

Don't Worry about it.

Since you are looking for specific breeds - I suggest you try the "I have what you want, You have what I want" swap page guidelines.

To try and get things going again, I will offer the following:

6+ Bantam Wyandotte Eggs (Black Rooster over Black and White Hens)

Is this the current swap offer?

Back
Top Bottom